Friday 20 March 2015

All worldly relationships are fake,

From Pam ji:

All relationships are fake,
All relationship is a lie,
All relationship is painful,
All relationship is betrayal,
All relationship is hurtful,

I gave them all back to you Oh Father,

The children, the husbands, the boyfriends, the lovers, the friends, the parents, the siblings, the grandparents, the aunts, the uncles, the cousins, the acquaintances.

All I gave back to you God.

All.

I don't want it no more. No more untruthfulness. No more pain, No more sadness. I gave it all back to you Father. 

Only You, Only You I want…Father.
 
I've given them all up. I have no one but You.

Please please please Father, I put my Trust in You, I put my Faith in only You, my tender Heart now only belongs to You.  Please please Father…. Take gentle care of me. Please don't ever leave me, for You is my salvation. I have nowhere else to go.  Be my All, Fulfill my All, For You is my All….Sat Par Braham.

Your hugs can be taken away,
Your touch can be taken away,
Your gaze can be taken away,
Your beautiful face can be taken away,

But please please please Par Braham ji, please don't take away your feet.  For that is All I have.

 Please forgave me for stealing glances at your beautiful face.  For I am incapable of keeping my eyes away. I am incapable to follow rules.  Oh Par Braham Ji, please bless me to always follow your Hukum.

Sat sat sat sat sat sat sat sat sat sat sat sat sat sat sat sat sat sat sat sat sat sat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...