Friday 29 May 2009

What am I really afraid of?

Satnaam Ji,
Dandauth bandhana ji,
 
if you are finding that your mind is unsettled then ask yourself "What am I really afraid of?"
 
It has been helpful to me relfect on that question and to find the root cause.
 
Because whatever it is we are afraid of losing is a result of the MOH Doot.
 
Dassan Dass Ji has said in the Sukhmani articles, that if we have a fear of losing something or someone then that is the result of MOH (attachment thief).
 
So if you would like, please do some soul searching  and ask yourself, "What am I really afraid of losing?"  and hence expose the MOH doot within.
 
Then pray to God-Guru, "Sachey Patshah Ji, I am full of Moh, I am afraid of losing so many things, please free me from this Doot, please forgive me for my mistakes and bless me with the Gurprasad of Naam, Naam simran, Naam Ki Kamai, Puran Bandagi, Seva - Parupkaar and Maha Parupkaar."
 
Dust of your feet
Harjit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...