Monday 1 June 2009

Thankyou for being in my life.

Satnaam Ji, Dandauth Bandhana Ji,
With Guru ji's kirpa just found this poem we wrote  few years back for appreciating what Dassan Dass ji and Baba Ji have done for us.
 
Everything I have,
Everything i own -
Mind, body, wealth, 
This property, this home,
Nothing is mine,
Nothing under my control,
Everything is Yours -
Mind body and soul,
I give it back to You
My Guru.
You are True,
Through and Through.
Thankyou -
Thankyou for being in my life,
For keeping your hand above my head,
For giving me hope always and forever.
 
 
Dust of your feet
 
Harjit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...