Tuesday 8 March 2016

Baba ji and sangat quotes

Baba ji and sangat quotes.


X. An expanse of tranquility
O soul...serene Infinity
Sada sada Satnaam ji

Kirpalini ji 

X.  Oh dearest love 
sublime
Protect me from these lies
Keep me in your 
embrace
Protect me from 
mistakes
Let's dance together in truth. 
Make this life of only truth.
I need you only you
Only you only you

Let the eyes see you 
In all 
Let the ears dance to your sweet sound 
Forever in truth only you 
Only you only you

Pritranjan 

X. 
Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam
This moment 
He gives us a breath
In this moment 
we say Satnaam, 
for it is You, 
for it is Yours, 
we give it back.

Bless us all to always be 
in the moment 
in Truth 
Bless us to Always 
give it back.

Dhan Dhan Satnaam 
All is You, 
All is Yours 
A Simple Truthful Moment ❤

Rupy

X.  

Satnaam satnaam satnaam 
satnaam satnaam satnaam 
satnaam 

thankful for the spontaneous, unconditional love 
felt throughout the Sangat yesterday.

always dhan dhan 
mera Satgur Poora 
sada ang sang Sahaaee.

love love love it is 
and no more.
what could be bigger 
than the gift of love.  

Satnaam Sat Parbraham sarnaee

Kul.

X.

Satnaam ji, dandout to all. Last night while doing simran we had a vision that we received a phone call from God Satnaam. When we said hello he spoke, "Gobind milan ki eh teri bariya.(it is your turn to merge with the protector of the world.)"

Gurpreet pabla

X.

Jangal jangal Mein fira 
jangal ch miliya na koyi

Jab betha jangal dhyan laga k 
Hirde betha soyi.

Jithe betha baba
Ohi maka kaba

Jithe dekhe tu
Ohi tarje rooh

Satpaarbraham ji 

Meaning:

Wandering, wandering in the jungle
I found no one.
But when I sat and surrendered 
I found Him in my heart.

Where ever my Baba sits
That is my Mecca.
Whoever sees you
Is ferried across.

Truth is the Supreme.



Satmeet 


X.
I want You
You want me 
I love You
You love me
So why the wait? 
My heart awaits 
Please hurry 


Sat Paarbraham Sarnaee
In a moment You can conquer eternity
Hear our prayers day and night
Please here our plea
Please heal our beloved Mataji
She lives for Thee 
She sings for Thee
Please hear the Sangats pleas
As in a moment you can conquer eternity
Hear our prayers day and night 
We humbly request please come and heal Your Love....
Our Mataji

Satnaam Satnaam 
All Glory to God
All is God 
All is Glorious
I want to see You in All
I want to Love You in All
I want to serve You in All
With each breath, bless this fool to give it back to You
For nothing is mine
All is You
All is Yours 
All is Glorious 
All is God 
All Glory to God
Satnaam Satnaam


Some say He's far
Others He's near
Stop, listen, breathe 
I am here I am here.

I am in your breath 
I am in the trees
I am the color of the sky
I am the bird flying high
I am the one writing
I am the one reading 
I am here, I am here 
In the moment, stop, listen, breathe.

Sda Sda Satnaam


Satnaam You are,
Sweeter than than the first drop of honey
Softer than melting butter 
Fragrant like a blossoming jasmine flower
Vibrant like a bright blue morning sky
Crisp like the fresh cool air
Free like a butterfly on a perfect spring day

Satnaam You are our Everything 
The skip in our step
The sweetness in our voice
The melodious sounds to our ears
The beauty in all that is visible before us
Satnaam You are our Everything 
Satnaam You are Everything 
 
I am a sacrifice to You
I have belief in You
I have trust in You
I have faith in You 
For All is You 
Beautiful Glorious Satnaam 
All is You Beautiful You
I am a sacrifice to You
Bless us to forever sing Your glory and die into Beautiful Satnaam, You




Rupy

X.

You can only capture Love being in Love to capture Love
Jin Prem Kiyo Tin Hi Prabh Payo
Are you in Love to capture Love
That's all it takes

Dhan Dhan BabaJi


X.

WHERE EVER WE THOUGHT IN OUR MIND WE ARE WISER AND BETTER THAN OTHERS, THAT MOMENT EGO AND PRIDE IS TAKING OVER, RIGHT THAT MOMENT START DOING SATNAAM SATNAAM AND ASK FORGIVENESS, AND TEACH MIND FOLLOW TRUTH, SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM JI

Pritam anand ji 

X.


PLSS PLSS FATHER BESTOW SUCH SUCH A WONDERFUL DESTINY...GRACE AND BLESS SUCH SUCH GREAT GREAT FORTUNE...

WHERE THIS FOOL MAY BE BLESSED DEATH OF EGO UNDERNEATH THE FEET OF SATGURU SAHIB JII...

Gurcharan ji



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...