Thursday 19 November 2015

What is satguru?


What is satguru? Satguru is the one who loves us when we don't even love ourself. The one who believes in us when we have given up. The one who carries us when we have no strength to carry on. The one who hugs us and wipes away our tears when we confess our crimes. The one who forgives us no matter what we have done. Satguru is the one who waits for us life after life even if we turn our back to the light.  Satguru is my life, my light and my soul. Satguru is my heart.  To have found the Satguru is the greatest blessing since the creation of our soul.   Satguru is my love, my life, my heart and soul.   All say dhan dhan dhan, blessed blessed blessed is the coming of such a soul by whose grace all are ferried across this terrible mind.  Sabh akho dhan dhan dhan Jan aayaa jis parsaad sabh jagat taraayia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...