Monday 7 September 2015

No one as mean as me

There is no one as kind as my satguru, there is no one as mean as me.  

He showers me in diamonds of satnaam, but I roll around in the mud like a pig.  

He has open arms to welcome me but I turn away like a dog chasing other dogs.   

He hugs me and wipes away my tears but I run back to the cause of my pain.  

He has full faith in me, but I have fears and doubts about him.

He is selfless doing only good for me, but I don't see it as good and blame and complain.  

He lives in the light and I under the rock of the mind.   He can see my rock but I can't see his light.    

Fears are my downfall into the dark well, full faith is the rope to pull me out.   

Trust is bandagi, bandagi is waging war against maya. Maya traps us when have desire, want nothing, fear nothing, give everything, baba ji make us like you, become God. 

Satnaam satnaam satnaam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...