Wednesday 29 April 2015

Who can we blame when it's all God doing it all to Himself?

Satnaam

In maya : "You hurt me, I hate you.   I am angry, I'm going to hurt you.  I am in pain it's your fault.  My life's a mess you didn't let me live my heart. You hurt me, I hate you.  I cannot forget and cannot forgive.   I have no peace, I can't stop thinking about it, it makes me angry again and again."   

In grace : "you hurt me I hurt you, that's my karma, I reaped what I sowed.  Because of my karma I suffer, because of your grace I am healed.   I let it go,  I forgive, I forget.  Who can I blame anyway, it was all God doing it to Himself.  Kis nu kaheeay nanaka sabh kish aapay aap. I wash your feet as God's feet, I am in peace. "

Dandauth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...