Wednesday 21 January 2015

Keep only hopes of being in God's shelter, parbrahm sarnaee

Maharaj ji said only do simran with  one hope to be in parbraham sarnaee, with Akal Purakh as his sat ram das,  servant of Truth.  Even people come into sangat and baba ji shows them their shiva,  devi devtas,  even past gurus, but baba ji said I don't want to see them,  even I say to God I don't need to see you on the other side when I can see you in all right here.   Baba ji said even God gives me all gifts and delicacies, I don't want them.  Even if God comes and offers me all the supernatural powers, I would slap God on his face.   Because I only want parbraham sarnaee to be his sat ram das,  I don't desire any gifts, just the giver.    Once we have darshan of even a moment of God, then we should have said now I will not go anywhere else, I surrendering, body and wealth  all for your glory. That is the challenge of bandagi. Naam is the sword with which you have to cut off your own head.

....

Greatest teaching on this earth is live desire less. No one is teach ing it. Priests are Teaching you to pray for wants and family.  Better to pray all the family dies. And god lives in our heart forever.

....

Mata ji said at Xmas "I love baba ji's (lotus)  feet."       this is all we need to do,  Love satguru ji's lotus feet in our heart, and repeat God's name inside.   

Guru's feet in our heart
God's name inside.

Charan kamal ridh antar dharay. Pargatio jyot milay raam pyare.
Take the support of the Lotus feet in our heart.  And God's light will manifest for these beloved of God.

Just keep doing ardas,  "guru arjun dev ji,  how you loved your satguru ji, please bless us with even a drop of your love, kindness and humbleness that we may Love baba jis feet too."
Before we do simran or sing a shabd of guru arjun dev ji we always pray like this,  for satguru ji to bless us with even a drop of the love and humbleness they had when the shabd came from them.   This is how we carve our inside into the words of gurbani.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...