Friday 31 October 2014

JUST BELIEVE IN YOUR HIGHEST SELF

JUST BELIEVE 

I am in the house of Sat Parbraham 

I am the dog at HIS door

I am the beggar on HIS floor

I am taken care of by HIM

I am  not alone

I am Truth, Love and joy

I know who I am

I am what I think I am

I am that which never dies. 

I am creating my own reality

I am  sowing seeds of TRUTH

I am doing deeds of TRUTH

I am lacking in nothing

I am blessed to do anything. 

I am in the house of Sat Parbraham 

I am blessed beyond belief

I am here to serve one and all

I am kindness,  love and compassion

I am  fearless,  full of love

I am thankful for this life

I am blessed to serve my wife and kids

I am blessed to serve with my work

I am blessed with money and success

I am living in the field of love

I am sowing seeds of Sat 

I am reaping what I sow

I am SAT SAT SAT

I am  OK,  everything is OK. 

I am that which is known as TRUTH

I am healthy, happy, holy

I am a kind and happy father

I am a loving and caring husband 

I am the lowest serving everyone

I am nothing,  no thing,  no one

I am not worried about tomorrow

I am not living in fear and sorrow

I am living in HIS field of love

I am remembering who I really am

I am the soul, not mind and body

I am here for my highest purpose

I am here to help others

I am here to evolve into my highest self

I am not here for anything else

I am here to remember SAT

I am SAT SAT SAT. 

I am not less than anyone else 

I am God just as you are god

I am believing this with all my heart

I know deep down this is the TRUTH

I am here to bless one and all

I am here to answer my inner call

I am living my highest truth

I know who I am 

In one word,  I am SAT. 

I AM SAT. 

I AM SAT. 

I AM SAT. 

I AM SAT.

I AM SAT. 

I AM SAT. 

I AM SAT. 

SAT SAT SAT

SAT SAT SAT

SAT SAT SAT

SAT SAT SAT

SAT SAT SAT

SAT SAT SAT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...