Friday 14 September 2012

PRAYER FROM THE HEART


PRAYER FROM THE HEART FROM NAVDEEP SANDHU:


DEAR GOD OUR SATGURU OUR BEAUTIFUL FATHER Dassan Dass JI,

I realize I need You in my life. Everyday, every moment, every second that I breathe, I need you. I am not strong enough on my own. I have this ache in my heart that won' t go away. You are the only one that can fill it. Please come into my life, and help me begin a new relationship with You. God you were never too busy for me, it was just
 me who made excuses! God I Need Your Grace This Life Is Too Hard Without You.

You are my light
You're the lamp upon my feet
All the Time, my Lord I need You there
You are my light
I can not live alone
Let me stay, by Your guiding love
All through my live
Lead me Lord.
God, Please calm my heart and soothe my soul today.
Show me how to let go of all my insecurities.

God, You complete every part of Me. You, are all I need. So, please be with me always and forever. We are never ever gonna be apart ♥ ♥
 

--
Preeto.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Yahoo Messenger :  sachyara@yahoo.com
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...