Wednesday 18 April 2012

Everything I do, I do with Love.


SaTNaam SatGuru SatSangat ji, dandauth bandhna ji
 
 
would like to share that when our mind gets down its because our ego starts thinking of the the things "I didnt achieve"  all the things that didn't happen for "me".   But, then our ego may also decide it doesnt want to be down, and decides that in order to be happy , "I" need to achieve something, "I" need to become something.   Ego is all about "me me me".   When we are down look inside and see what statements ego is making inside, they all being with "I" and "me".
 
 
What gave us peace was to realise with Guru's Kirpa that we dont need to achieve this or that and then we will be happy, that is a fake deal ego is giving us.   We can be happy right now, how?   We read this quote by our reiki teacher who passed away a few years ago, she was a wonderful soul, always gave us big hugs and we once said to her about her cakes that they were delivious and she replied "they are made with love".  This was her quote on her memorial card above her smiling face:
 
"Everything I do now, or have ever done, I do with love."
 
 
That's all it is, make each action , each interaction with others , just full of love and let Satnaam Satguru take care of what is happening in the future.
 
 
May Baba Ji bless all.
 
 
 
 

--
Preeto.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yahoo Messenger :  sachyara@yahoo.com
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...