Thursday 26 January 2012

O Dear God, You are the Support of my soul.

SatNaam SatGuru SatSangat - Dandauth Bandhna ji
 
Dhan Dhan SatGuru Arjun Dev ji whose Divine words are saturated with so much love and extreme humility.  With Baba Ji's blessings we sung the shabad and you can join in here https://satnaam.box.com/s/3u7l3nl3qqzlld6o13cx
 
 
The Shabad is here :
 
 
bilaaval mehalaa 5 ||
 
Bilaaval, Fifth Mehla:
 
 
 
prabh jee thoo maerae praan adhhaarai ||
 
O Dear God, You are the Support of my soul.
 
 
 
namasakaar dda(n)ddouth ba(n)dhanaa anik baar jaao baarai ||1|| rehaao ||
 
I bow in humility and reverence to You; so many times, I am a sacrifice. ||1||Pause||
 
 
 
oot(h)ath bait(h)ath sovath jaagath eihu man thujhehi chithaarai ||
 
Sitting down, standing up, sleeping and waking, this mind thinks of You.
 
 
 
sookh dhookh eis man kee birathhaa thujh hee aagai saarai ||1||
 
I describe to You my pleasure and pain, and the state of this mind. ||1||
 
 
 
thoo maeree outt bal budhh dhhan thum hee thumehi maerai paravaarai ||
 
You are my shelter and support, power, intellect and wealth; You are my family.
 
 
 
jo thum karahu soee bhal hamarai paekh naanak sukh charanaarai ||2||2||82||
 
Whatever You do, I know that is good. Gazing upon Your Lotus Feet, Nanak is at peace. ||2||2||82||
 
 
 
 
Dust of your feet.

--
Preeto.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yahoo Messenger :  sachyara@yahoo.com
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...