Wednesday 25 January 2012

I have not appreciated You

 
Ik Oankaar SatNaam SatGurParsaad||
 
 
A really beautiful and divine shabad written by SatGuru Arjun Dev ji from the depths of his soul.  Accepting we have no goodness and only because of His grace we have met out true friend the Satguru.  He gives us the Naam, SatNaam, and we blossom. Let's join together and sing it from the depths of our own heart - we sung it this morning with Baba Ji's blessings -  https://satnaam.box.com/s/afdleyfuxfzoi92n0fq3
 
salok mehalaa 5 ||
 
Salok, Fifth Mehla:
 
 
thaeraa keethaa jaatho naahee maino jog keethoee ||
 
I have not appreciated what You have done for me, Lord; only You can make me worthy.
 

 
mai niraguniaarae ko gun naahee aapae tharas paeiouee ||
 
I am unworthy - I have no worth or virtues at all. You have taken pity on me.
 
 
 
tharas paeiaa miharaamath hoee sathigur sajan miliaa ||
 
You took pity on me, and blessed me with Your Mercy, and I have met the True Guru, my Friend.
 
 
naanak naam milai thaa(n) jeevaa(n) than man thheevai hariaa ||1||
 
O Nanak, if I am blessed with the Naam, I live, and my body and mind blossom forth. ||1||
 
 
 


--
Preeto.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yahoo Messenger :  sachyara@yahoo.com
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...