Tuesday 20 July 2010

Re: [Truth] Are you feeling depressed about failing to get a job?

Satnaam Ji,
 
you are blessed with the Naam so always remember Guru ji takes care of everything so we can focus on doing simran.  Here is a good article about a natural cure from a flower called rosehip - perhaps you can see if it helps.
 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6763017.stm
Also you may not be baba ji YET, but all dukh is a gift "dukh daru", so that our journey to God begins.  Pls read Tanraj's lifestory, he has been in constant and extreme physical pain since the  last 12 years, but he realised that it was deserved due to his past
bad deeds.
 
 
Dust of your feet
 
Harjit
On 20 July 2010 15:20, Surinder <kaursurin@yahoo.com> wrote:
Satnaam Vir Harjitji
Koti kot thanks for yr reply. I feel so much relieved after reading yr divinely message like a burdon off my shoulders. Dhan dhan Harjitji.
Just one question, if babaji had artrities for 25 yrs, he being divinely is able to accept n live with it. I had it for the last 2 yrs and it is getting more n more painful thou I am on medication. How will I tolerate the pain in future............. I m no babaji............
Please help me to understand this. I am such a fool

May I remain the dust at yr feet where I can keep receiving yr blessings
Surinder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...