Wednesday 7 April 2010

Re: [Truth] How come I cannot feel God's loving presence

SatNaam Kurt ji
 
another easy way to get out of thinking about "I" is by serving others, hence thinking only about SatNaam in others.
 
I know this morning I was feeling lots of self-depressing "I" kind of thoughts.  Then we prayed why is SatNaam giving us
this mental turmoil?  Then we realised that DUKH (pain) is the DARU(remedy), that the depressing "I" thoughts wont go until
we make some correction.  Then with Guru ji's kirpa came the thought we need to do some SEVA.  And just having applied for a couple of posts (to do with Reiki), we feel all "I" thoughts have gone.  The mental depression has gone.  We have learnt our lesson.
 
Here is a place to volunteer in the uk.
 
Dust of your feet
Harjit

On 7 April 2010 00:17, Supreet Kalsi <supreetkalsi@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

Satnaam Ji
Dearest Kurt Ji,

Thank you a million times for sharing this wisdom. It's so simple and so true. Made me smile.

At your feet.



From: Harjit <satsatsat@gmail.com>
To: satnaam@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Kurt Dornauer <kdkurt@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tue, April 6, 2010 4:41:21 AM
Subject: [Truth] How come I cannot feel God's loving presence

 

Thankyou Kurt for sharing this wonderful divines wisdom from your Guru ji.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kurt Dornauer <kdkurt@hotmail. com>
Date: 5 April 2010 08:53
Subject: "I"
To: satsatsat@gmail. com


Namaste Harjit ji,
   Tonight I e-mailed my Guru with my familiar complaint of "How come I cannot feel God's loving presence? What am I doing wrong? And my beloved Guru responded with one simple question: "How many of your thoughts contain the word "I""? Immediately I was overwhelmed with the number of thoughts that contain the word "I". "I" am always suffering so much, "I" do not like this or that situation, "I" am depressed, "I" am worried about the future and on and on the list goes. I realized that with all the never-ending thoughts containing the word "I", there really isn't much room at all for thoughts of GOD! So I thought about it and realized I should be praying "NOT I - ONLY YOU". And specifically ask God to get my mind off of myself and onto HIM at all times. This was a great lesson for me and I wanted to share it with you and everyone else. Perhaps it will be useful information for others out there.
   Sincerely,
   Kurt Dornauer 


Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.



Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
    .

    __,_._,___

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

    Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...