Friday 1 July 2016

Baba Ji and sangat quotes 7

Baba Ji and sangat quotes 7:      

X

All of us get good thoughts, but without putting them into action they are useless. Only the good thoughts for others that are delivered in actions will colour us.


Always remember Sat pita ji's (DASSAN DASS Ji) sat bachans:
 "STOP COLLECTING POISON "


PRITAM ANAND Ji



X
"The land doesn't belong to us. We belong to the land."    Tv show.


"To kill to eat is ok.  To kill for blood lust is a wrong deed. "

There are results or their are excuses.  Your choice.

X
Keep your focus on your deeds and as first priority keep Sat/Truth. in your thoughts.

What we think all day we will become.

MAN BACHAY SATGUR KAY PASS.
TIS SEWAK KAY KARAJ RASS.
The one who surrenders their mind to the satguru, their task to attain god bears fruit.


PRITAM ANAND 


X
Please kill my ego
(Meri ego maar dai)
Take out from roots
(Jrhan ton ukharh dio)
This is my humble request Guru Ji
(Baintee hai BABA jee DASSAN DASS jee )
The servant's prayer never goes unheard.
(Birtha kadai na hovee jan kee ARDAAS.)



X
Oh merciful lord, king of kings, 

Show some mercy upon this foolish human, who is making the same mistakes again and again.

This fool is so used to serving maya. He is in the habit of making errors.

Sometimes I blame God if anything wrong happens to me. Occasionally, I give advice to God that you should do this.

Often I would slander Baba ji and sangat ji. But now, that has reduced to a great extent. 

I used to look for praise in sangat.

My master, please forgive me. 
Please baba ji, you can do anything. Please shower your blessings upon this sinner and all ji.

Please write my destiny according to your will. 

Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam


Raman


X
Was blessed with Baba Ji Darshan in a dream. Was overwhelmed.  Baba Ji said "innocence goes to the front of the queue (to enter Dargah)."

Preeto  25 jun 16


X

Cloud watching.  Lie down. Breathe slowly.  Do  Satnaam.  Tenth guru Ji said I praise god who holds up the sky without any columns.




X
Without doing truthful deeds from our heart and  put our conscious in it, our mind and body can't be purify. Good deeds from heart  will make our mind and body content.




Pritam anand ji 

X
Self realization is God Realization. Until we are lost How we can find God. Better we find out our own mistakes  and work on those weaknesses. Under our weaknesses we make mistakes. Under Sat Gurparshad we have to work on our weaknesses and keep doing Sat 24 / 7 and stay as a beggar of Sat PaarBraham Parmeshar


Pritam anand ji


X
As much as we want others to do bandagi and share with them, wether its family or sangat, if its not their time they wont do it.   But we shouldn't get disheartened and give up our own bangadi.  just remember it is hukam for us to do bandagi.  So focus on our own path regardless of wether others join us or not.

Preeto 

X

Truth of our body, music video.


X

NIRBHAO NIRVAIR SATNAAM 
NIRBHAO NIRVAIR SATNAAM 
NIRBHAO NIRVAIR SATNAAM 
NIRBHAO NIRVAIR SATNAAM 
NIRBHAO NIRVAIR SATNAAM 
NIRBHAO NIRVAIR SATNAAM

Bless you all always.

Dassan Dass ji 

X

Bura jo dekhan mai chaleya
Bura na milya koe
Mann jo dekha apna
Mujh se bura na koe

I set off to find bad people
But i met none.
For when I looked at my own mind
No one was as bad as me.

X..
17 jun 16

Been battling with depressing thoughts last few months,leads to seeking comforts other than naam, still doing simran and sangat and singing praises.  On sat night had a dream that we swam across a terrible raging river, reached the far bank.  Then in sangat of dassan dass ji fell at their feet, head on their lotus feet. All our weighty burden left us. And we filled with amrit.     Yesterday after simran felt a little happy for the first time in a while.   Last night after simran in our dream, dassan dass ji gave us a beautiful deep red flower.  Matched their turban.  We fell at their feet in deep dandauth.   There is no one like our guru.   All say blessed blessed blessed is such a guru. Sabh ako dhan dhan dhan gur soi.

Also we have been saying to our mind that we are not going to live in fear and worries anymore of anything.    We have full faith in our guru, we have given everything to them, so be a flower in the sunshine, happy in the moment of light not regretting the past or worrying about the future. Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam

https://goo.gl/images/PwCN5v rose in the dream.

I have slept in excess, I have eaten all foods, I have had more than enough sex, money, tv and travel.   O my Guru  I have had enough.  It's all a sickness.    I have not done any selfless service, nor done any simran, nor fallen at the feet of the saints.  O my Guru please forgive me and bless me with naam, seva and bandagi.   Whatever I tried doing I failed.   I cant get up early or sit for long hours or eat less.  I am just a donkey in the company of lions, I am a crow in the pond of swans.  I accept its not in my hands, its only by your grace that i can be transformed.   Bless me, forgive me, cherish me as your own, keep me under your holy feet.  Wash my endless sins away with singing your praises day and night with love.  Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam Satnaam

Preeto 




X
Many of you stay disconnected with the Satnaam SANGAT here.

Dassan dass ji 

X.

We don't fail as a result of outside problems, we fail due to the weaknesses within us. 

Outside problems we can find the solution to eg. If it is raining outside we can get an umbrella and protect ourselves. Or walking on the gravel road we can wear shoes but if one piece of stone come get in shoe it will hard to walk until we take out that piece of stone from shoe.  Any weakness we keep within us doesn't allow us to move forward freely on our path. 

Only by accepting our weaknesses and working on our weaknesses can make our journey smooth and successful.  SatNaam ji forever.

Any weakness within us is like a hole in pot and the pot can beaver fill up.

PRITAM ANAND Ji

X.
You don't get to God by giving money, nor by serving the needy, nor by doing long hours of meditation or yoga , nor by sitting close to a guru or living in a  religious place.   Baba Ji said that a billionaire may give huge donations to charity but until he gives himself he won't know the Truth.     We only get to God when we give ourself 100%.

All the other giving we do of time and money to charity is a good deed.  But until we give our head to the Guru we won't go beyond our ego.

Preeto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...