Monday 8 March 2010

Uncle passes away



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Harjit <satsatsat@gmail.com>
Date: 8 March 2010 10:10
Subject: Re: [Truth] Uncle passes away
To: satnaam@yahoogroups.com


SatNaam
Dandauth Bandhna ji,
God bless You and your family at this time especially.
Soul never dies.
And remember when you see those around you who are sad, that only Maya cries.
Only Moh cries when it loses something.
But nothing is ours and nothing ever will be ours.
Only Naam is the real treasure.
 
Dust of your feet
Harjit

On 8 March 2010 09:55, Ranjit <ranjit@icanchangemylife.co.uk> wrote:
 

Satnaam, sada sada Satnaam.

Dhan Dhan Mera Satguru Poora Jio

Ranjit Singh
Self Help Coach
07545 966737

On 8 Mar 2010, at 09:45, Harmeet Singh <notorious_munda@msn.com> wrote:

 

Satnaam Jee Kaa Khalsa, Satnaam Jee Kee Fateh
 
Dandauth Bandhana Sat Sangat Jee,
 
With Hukam of Dhan Dhan Paar Braham Parmeshar Ji, my uncle soul has left the body. Actually, he was declared dead when I mentioned this on Friday, however he was placed on life-support machine as a hope, but there was no chance because the infinite divine power had left the body already.
 
But with the prayers of all the sat sangat and all the rest of the people, with the unlimited kirpa of SatGuru Baba Ji, his soul was blessed and now his soul will be born as my son in this world. I felt this when I did naam simran in the hospital but I wasnt sure because most of the time our minds talk over God which causes a lot of confusion but then I rang Baba Ji and said that I'd felt this and if it was true or not and he said it was true.
 
But SatGuru Ji has taught me to have no attachment to anybody, all is one, Ekonkaar satnaam, we are all part of paar brahm parmeshar and have one relationship of Naam and that is it. For me now, he's just another soul, and under the play of paar brahm parmeshar he has decided to put this soul into my son (all karmic plays I guess)
 
So hopefully he does his bandgi when he comes back and reaches the ultimate which is the goal of each and every jeev in this universe.
 
So, I would like to thank all of you, thank satguru pittaa ji, all in one and one in all, for all his kirpa over this soul. I guess he was lucky that Baba Ji knew about this and sangat which has cleared his path for the future.
 
May I stay content and accept the hukam of when it happens to my mum and worldly father or my worldly partner when they pass away and May Satguru ji give me the strength to stay under hukam at all times and not lose it. It can only happen with his own infinite strength
 
I am nothing, I do nothing, You are the infinite divine power, everything belongs to you, we are just your humble children who are living in ignorance and continue to play at the hands of maya and we ask for forgiveness that you forgive us for our mistakes and transform us into sant hirda and make us live under puran hukam
 
God bless you all with jivan mukti
 
just a egotistical creature
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...