Monday 14 December 2009

Hope of the Hope-less

SatNaam Ji, Dandauth Bandhna ji
 
we say Guru means enlightener, or the one who takes us from darkness(Gu) into the Light (ru).  When we are in the
darkness of our own mind, suffering in our darkest hour, with nothing but despair and desparation and even having
tried everything we have found no way out and only sunken further into the darkness.  Then we may even
go into self-hatred and decide that this is our destiny, to be mean and low and the scum of the earth.
 
But, even in that place, where there are no helping hands, no family members, no loved ones to rescue us.
Even then if we resist the temptation to go drown completely into the darkness and cry from the depths
of our heart our prayers will be heard.  Put your hands together and pray, "Dearest SatGuru Baba ji,
I dont want to go back into a life of Maya, I dont want to go into the darkness again, I dont want to 
get poisoned by the sweetness of maya's temptations.  But, I am so weak, I cant resist the swee poison,
even though its is killing my spirit.  Dear SatGuru Ji please save me from myself, save me from myself,
save me from myself, for I am my own worst enemy.  I destroy myself.  Satguru Baba Ji, please
hold my arm, pull me out, forgive me and free my from my own desires."
 
And then SatNaam comes to us, comes running to us because our true prayer has been heard through
time and space, by our Supreme Father.  And he gives us a dream of himself as our SatGuru, or he comes through the words
of his beloved SatGuru.  And those words, those words give us hope.  Those words sooth our pain.  Those
divine words pick us up and give us strength.
 
That is why the Guru is the ENlightener, the one who brings Light into the Darkness.  The one who is known as
"Ni-aasiraaray da aas - the hope of the hope-less".
 
We were like this, sinking back into the darkness about a month ago.  With guru's grace, we prayed that prayer.
That very day SatNaam SatGuru ji came running to us through the words of Tanraj ji in an email.  He has given us hope and strength.
We thank the day he was born, we thank his parents, we thank our great good fortune to have been blessed enough to meet him.
We pray he becomes the hope of millions of hope-less ones.
 
We thank Dassan Dass ji and Baba Ji and Namjeevan ji , the satsangat, Baba Nanak and all Gurus for being the hope of the hope-less in this dark world.
 
Dust of your feet
 
Harjit
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...