Monday 12 October 2009

Message for Sangat from within



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Harjit <satsatsat@gmail.com>
Date: 2009/10/12
Subject: Re: [Truth] Fwd: Message for Sangat from within
To: satnaam@yahoogroups.com


SatNaam Tanraj Ji,
Dandauth bandhna ji
 
what you shared with us is the Truth.
Thankyou ji.
 
Dassan dass ji also told us a while back that it is not the dream/vision that is important,
it is our KARNI (deeds) in that dream/relam that counts.  Meaning we even have to beat our ego
and other vices in those realms as well.  That we even have to have enough awareness to keep remembering Sat Naam
in those places as well.  Which is what we understand from your message too.
 
We are still losing to 5 vices in our dreams, we are just an enjoyer of maya ji, please forgive us and bless us with EK MUNN IK CHIT - one mind one focus one drive to be ONE with Sat Naam.  Bless us with the love of the Lord Baba Ji and Dassan Dass ji and Baba Nanak Gur gobind Singh ji in our heart always and forever ji,
 
Dust of your feet
Harjit

2009/10/12 taranjeet singh <jeet.taran@gmail.com>

 

Dhan Dhan Tanraj jee ,
 
AAp jee dey charnaa teh saade dandouth u are love and its oath u are one then even both we fool got into this rot u ur naam is the real note sada sada sat-jyot,
 
 
pran priya satnaam jee teh aap jee dee saare sangat nu eess duhagan dee dandouth jee
 
 
Satnaam jee thanks for your love,and caring always satnaam jee please make us always on path to make love with u sajaan jee aap satguru sada sat hai dukh bahjaan jee raja ka hai rajaan jee i love u satnaam just make us do this to u forever.
 
Satnaam

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Harjit <satsatsat@gmail.com> wrote:
 



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr Singh <satnaam@live.com>
Date: 2009/10/11
Subject: Message for Sangat from within
To: dassandass3@yahoo.com, dassandas@gmail.com


To Guru Satnaam Ji,
                                  I am only a student but sometimes i feel I should put these questions out there. If you feel this should be forwarded to the sangat I am at your grace.

  I look at the messages of my fellow brothers and sisters within this sangat and I accept the divine messages of truth they bring, but some messages I don't share the same enthusiasm for.

What are they looking for?

I accept God is one in all and All in one.

But many in this sangat dwell too much on dreams and visions, rather than the path of God- enlightenment- jivan mukti.

I do tell you of my dreams because I want to confirm I am not missing any message, I can't let go of my master, the word love isn't strong enough to explain this need to merge with the great being.  

I am a fantasist, this very being creates dreams in his mind in the image of a single dot of light merging with a White sun, achieving jivan mukti opening a door from within a plain of darkness. My love, my dream is God, being One again.I crave this being like a drug, my master has intoxicated me and all that has done this is listening, to the divine wisdom (gyan) and the divine scriptures Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

I understand ones joy to witness new feats and worlds but all is derived via hukam, meaning all is Maya. As soon as the 14 realms were created they can cease to exist. So tell my brothers and sisters to focus on the permanent and that is our Lord Satnaam, this message isn't directed at one particular member of the sangat but every single individual in this sangat.  

If One was to follow miracles then their master is Magic, and not God. Baba Nanak put forward this very message to the many in his sangat. Tell your sangat their minds are straying on realms and powers, search true Gyan and become one with it, marry this knowledge and jivan mukti will come.

If I offend anyone, I apologise but I am here to do no harm, only to help.

Student of Dassan Dass


Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...