Monday 4 August 2008

With Satnaam in your heart

satnaam ji
dandauth bandhana ji
 
 
After attending the blessed satsangat at Namjeevan Ji's and Jaspal Ji's house a few weeks ago and then having a big backlash from someone who doesnt want me to go there and giving in to them, I was blessed with a dream  - felt like God-Guru was talking to me and saying
 
"With Satnaam in your heart
you can go North, South, East and West.
With Satnaam in your heart
you can go anywhere
without FEAR."
 
Pls pray for me so this can come true for me.
 
Also by the end of the meditation at the satsangat could feel alot of love as the mantra "Ik Onkar Sat Naam Sat Gurprasad" was repeating within.
This is Dassan Das Ji's blessed verse thathe uses in his emails.  I have to admit I normally give it a quck cursory glance, but in the meditation
I could feel so much love in that phrase ..divine love that I had forgotten.
 
Any mantra we get from anywhere has in it the potential to create the feelings in you that it was born out of.
 
It is like a seed that can become the plant it came from if it given the right conditions, love and patience.
 
We are blessed with Satnaam blessed by Baba Ji and Dassan Das Ji, it takes us back to where it came from - from the heart of the Sant - Satguru where it was forged in love and light.
 
dust of your feet
 
Harjit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...