Wednesday 14 September 2016

Satnaam Baba ji and sangat quotes 13

Ik onkar sat naam sat gurparsaad param jyot puran prakash Dhan Dhan sat Parbraham pita parmesar bless all ji. Dandauth bandhna ji thanks to everyone.

X

What we learned from baba ji is that if anyone asks "who is your guru?"   Say that Sat / Truth is my guru.

If they ask "what is your religion?"  Say, "humanity."

Our guru and our religion is the same as that of Jesus, Baba Nanak and Dassan Dass ji / Baba ji.  

Pooja Akal ki.
Worship only the IMMORTAL GOD.

When we say Satnaam then we are automatically remembering all the ones who merged into satnaam.    And formless Satnaam takes their form to bless us.    But if we just worship our prophet then we made them into a lesser God and made ourself into a group seperate from other groups.

"Simple Definition of humanity. : the quality or state of being human. : the quality or state of being kind to other people or to animals. : all people."

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/humanity

Gur Preeto

X

All of us think think think means overthink. Over thinking will keep our EGO ALIVE. Let's we teach our minds Do SAT(truth) trust in Sat. Without sat mind won't be content. Until mind is not content never will be Silent. Without silence mind will stay in the swing of duality. We have to teach our minds follow the truth and live in Truth. Only Truth will set us free. Empty Head is devil's workshop. IK GHARI NA MILTAY KALJUG HOTTAA. BETTER we occupied our minds in Truth. SatNaam ji forever

Pritam anand ji

X

Satnaam ji Dandauth bandhna ji in Texas sangat in 2014, a desperately thirsty soul came to baba ji.  When we arrived Greg was intoxicated and baba ji was blessing him and he was overwhelmed with what was happening inside. Baba ji revealed the truth he had been so desperate for all off his life.  Left his Christian American background, searched in India, went into sufi side of Islam very deeply. Knew all the stories of saints but was still unable to have the same experience himself of God.  This is the perfect email of thanks that he sent to baba ji and was read out at sangat Texas. It brought tears to everyone's eyes.  If we didn't know what baba ji and dassan dass ji are already, then let this heartfelt email open our eyes. And may we strive to have the same heartfelt surrender.

......

Dear Satguru Pir-o-Murshid Hazur Baba Ji:

      How could I ever express in words what this weekend in Fort Worth meant to me, and what a profound impact you have had on my life?  You have knocked on my door unexpectedly; how could I refuse such a visitor?  I offer you my couch, my living room, my bed, my bedroom, my food, my kitchen, my books, my bookshelf--all that I thought that I owned.  All is for you now.  There is no room for me here anymore.  Please take up residence here and never leave.  I will sleep outside on the street and come in just to clean.  You are welcome forever.  I will take out the garbage and clean the toilets.  That is all I am worthy to do.  All is filth here, but I will make it clean so you will want to stay forever.  Please make my house your house. You are the Master here.  I knew not how to pray to Him, but you have taken pity on me and put the right words in my mouth.  I knew not how to even search for God, but you have shown me His face. All my life, all my searching led to this weekend with you and Dassan Das and Mata Ji and your blessed Sangat.  Now my old life is over and a new one has begun.  I have a new family that is really my old family reunited.  How can one repay this debt?  There is nothing that I can do to repay it, but I will try anyway.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  My gratitude is a drop and you deserve and ocean.  But please please do not leave this house of mine.  I will change anything to make it suit you.  I will strive to make it all clean.  I will remove the clutter.  There is no room for two in this house.  I will leave and make it all for you, only you.  Allah Hu!

With profound respect and love and service,

Satnaam,

Greg

X

We were also blessed with dream after simran. Went into a house.  Nice lady was on the staircase.  Said she started seeing divine light as we came in. Then we felt divine light filling us and we cupped our hands and pointed to her and divine light overflowed to the kind lady.   We kept praying baba ji maharaj all your blessings go to her and all her prayers go to you.  We are nothing.

Gur Preeto 13/9/16

X

Satnaam ji fool fell asleep last night when doing amrit vela and we saw that we were in a world with demons. There were many demons there but they were living a normal life. They were living in a dirty city trying to make a living.  Fool got lost in the country side of the city but then we found and old house so we went in. Then we saw preeti and varinder sis ji and they were telling fool to always fight ego and don't let it win. Satnaam satnaam satnaam ji dandauth to the one in all.

Karissa

Reply: Person living under Ego is Demon.

Pritam Anand ji.

X
_Satnaam Pritam Anand veer ji, last year on Shri Guru Nanak Dev ji's gurpurab. We were listening shabad Satguru Nanak Pargateya again and again and thinking about Shri Guru Nanak Dev ji. Shri Guru Nanak Dev ji came and spoke, don't think about him. Think and remember only SATNAAM.

...
Satnaam ji, please allow us to share one more teaching. Few months back, one day we were frustrated due to our job. We saw a vision of our legs regarding this, god is going to work instead of us. We felt shame and did not complain again. Same thing Satnaam baba ji taught us in Sundar Nagri that,

"jithe kamm karda ohvi likheya hoya kad tak karna."
(wherever we are working, it is written how long we remain there.)

Satnaam.

...

Satnaam ji, today we were doing meditation and we saw a diary. When 1st page opened. We saw intense light was coming through the page. Then a few minutes later when we were thinking about this vision, we heard someone on radio was saying,

AAPAN HATHI AAPNA AAPE HI KAAJ SAWARIYE.
With your own hands put right your affairs (I. E.  Start following Truth, stop do no false worship.)

Then we went to other room where Sonia was igniting the jyot(ghee lamp) in front of Shri Guru Gobind Singh ji's image. Suddenly image fell down in front of jyot(lamp) . SATNAAM

Asi S ji nu keha ki sanu apne andar naam di jyot jga ke guru di image ban'na chahida hai.
(WE said to S ji to ignite the jyot /divine light inside herself, that is the real image of the Guru.)

Gurpreet Pabla ji

X

Satnaam gurpreet ji. You gave the right wisdom.   Baba ji said in one talk to the sangat same thing "stop doing all that nonsense infront of my picture."

Baba ji and gurbani only taught us to do pooja of sat in our hirdha.  Look inside.

But people coming from hindu/sikh traditions grown up with little shrine at home with guru's pictures or little demigod statues and light a lamp or incense and say prayers to the picture/statue.   So we think maybe some new people in baba ji's sangat were doing the same thing with baba ji's picture in their house so baba ji told them in the sangat to stop it.

Baba ji said that if we see pictures of saints to just think of them and become the dust of their feet.   We have picture of baba ji on our wall. We took it in 2010 baba ji said whoever sees it will get blessed.  We do Dandauth to sat jyot in baba ji  infront of that picture everyday. Thinking of baba ji and doing satnaam has helped us so much through our ups and downs. It has  been the anchor for this mind ship that gets tossed around in storm of maya.  But we pray to satguru in our hirdha.  Dassan dass ji says when we put hands in prayer position we are touching hirdha and praying to God inside there,  not to the scriptures or statue infront of us.

Gur Preeto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...