Thursday 7 May 2015

I prayed to see God

From Pam ji:

                  Sat Sat Sat
Dhan Dhan Sat Par Braham Parmeshwar.

We asked God to show Himself to us. "Please Father, show Yourself to this fool."
He showed me Baba ji.
Dhan Dhan Dhan mere Sat Guru poora. Dhan Dhan Dhan Sat Babaji.
Our Guru is my God!
I'm bound to Him and Him only.
The oath taken today is that  in eternity I'm bound to Him.
He can take me anywhere or everywhere, for I'm bound to Him.
He takes me to hell, I'm bound to him.
My soul is stamped with his imprint only.
Should I have to wait an eternity, I'm bound to Him.
Such was the oath taken.
There is no space or time, without Him. I'm bound to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...