Tuesday 20 January 2015

Live For the glory of Truth

Baba ji maharaj said, "don't have any desires" .  We replied, "but even doing bandagi is a desire for spiritual experiences" .   Then baba ji said say to God, "sache patshah, I desire to do bandagi for your glory, not mine. "

It's a very big lesson for us.   Ask yourself why am I doing bandagi? Is it for my spiritual experiences, or my salvation, or my longing to be with God,  or for my loneliness to go, or for me to feel Love,  or for my dukh to go, or because I want to escape  from my miserable life?       We can probably say yes to a lot of those questions.   But in that case we are doing bhagti for selfish desires. And now we realise that is why we always got frustrated that we are not getting very  far but others are racing ahead.  Then we would give up time and time again. Then try even harder, do more seva, but all hoping to see the light  and feel the bliss again.   And baba ji would see us every few years and say,  "keep going, even if it's on your death  bed, I will come and get you."

But now we realise the highest,  selfless reason to do bandagi is for the glory of God,  to glorify him, to sing his praises, to thank him, to just love him, to remember his name with love, to cherish satguru ji's feet in our heart.  For the glory of Truth,  his sants and the whole world.   To serve all.    To become compassionate and kind and selfless.   Satnaam.

All thanks to baba ji.

Ranjan penji:   Dhan Dhan Gurpreeto veer Ji thank you for Sharing that brought tears to Maha murakhs eyes

Rupy ji :  Sda Sda Dandaut Bandana to One in All Ji
I am nothing.  I am capable of nothing
All is his grace
All is HIS glory
All is for HIS Glory
DHAN DHAN SAT PAAR BRAHAM SARNAEE JI
DHAN DHAN SANGAT JI
DHAN DHAN IS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
Kirpa Karo Kirpa Karo
Please bless this Maha Maha moorakh to be the dust of all your feet for all of eternity ji
Sda Sda SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM JI
Sda Sda Dandaut Sda Sda SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM JI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...