Thursday 25 December 2014

Maharaj ji have is a beautiful prayer to recite

Maharaj ji said in the recording from 21 Dec 2014 at 39 minutes:

Always pray:

(dear satguru ji) may I never lose sangat of Truth.

That wherever I go, I find sangat.

And I may never lose Truth from my tongue.

That my eyes only want to see You.

My ears only want to hear You.

My hands only way to touch and serve You.

My feet yearn to be with you.

And my body cries out to you,  for you are the original owner.

My ego is a thief, my pride is a sickness.

Make me yours for I yearn to make you mine forever.

This is my love story with you God,  make me be so in love with you that I may get out of this hell hole called Earth.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...