Thursday 4 December 2014

Faith is the path of walking on the sharp edge of the khanda

From ravidass ji:

In humility and gods and babajis grace, we want to share some of the satsang that we have been hearing from last night all till this morning.

First he said, he fashioned our body out of dust, and to dust we shall return, so why not be the dust (humility) whilst you are alive.

Then we remembered the experience that sonia ji had, and he said, all his servants are ONE. You can take naam from nanak, baba ji or dassandass or any servant. but 'swaim mehi hoo' indeed it is I who gives naam, indeed it is I who brings you to me and Indeed it is I that gives you naam. 

People try and confide my naam to groups. Whispers in peoples ear. But I am present in all creatures, how can anybody confide me, Nobody can confide me to whispers in an ear. I am limitless. Anyone in creation who wishes to call on me, indeed I am with them.

Then in the morning, god inspired us to think about the quilt of maya. He said, the quilt is thick, so how can it be pierced. You cant pierce it with a brick. It can only be pierced by something sharp;

In dasam granth they say that I first created the khanda, the double edged sword. Bhagauti is another rememberance of that double edged sword. That sword means FAITH.
The path of faith is straight and narrow. Due to the sharpness, it is easy for people to fall off. But its the sharpness which pierces the quilt. So those that stay with firm grip onto that sword, that sword will pierce the quilt of maya. Indeed I am that sword and that sword is faith.

He also said that people gave many names to him, and people see differences in those names, but all names are one. Everything has merged into SATNAAM.

Dassan dass ji :  Ravi this divine wisdom is great but you have to live it then only it becomes yours. doing gurbani is the key to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...