Wednesday 10 September 2014

What will you answer to the divine judge?

Satnaam

What I was supposed to do I didn't,  what I was not to do I didn't stop.  This is how my goodness rots.

Without good deeds their is no loving devotion,  just a life of drowning in emotions.

Without doing good deeds and stopping the bad ones,  eternal Grace doesn't shine of the satnaam sun.

What answer will we give to the divine judge when he asks what have you done?

Death waits for no man,  and time is slipping out of our hand.

Our house is on fire,  but we carry on pouring on more oil on desire. 

O wake up crazy mind,  world is just blind leading the blind,  falling off the hill,  intoxicated of maya's sweet pill.

What I am supposed  to do,  I do not,  that is how my whole life rots. Even my guru cannot save me,  if I willingly chose a life of maya slavery.

Forgive me,  bless me,  save me satnaam,  I will never let go of your name.

Dandauth bandhna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...