Thursday 18 September 2014

My daily diet

Satnaam

Daily diet:

Amrit vela - midnight snack of attachment to my sleep and comfort of my warm bed

Breakfast - ego and desire, like egg on toast,  "I WANT"  gets me moving into the day.

MORINNG SNACK - tea and biscuits washed down with gossip and slander - my fake friends.

LUNCH: went out and sat by the window with my friend lust and we over ate our meal of judging women, pretty and ugly, and washed it down with a glass of sexual fantasy.

AFTERNOON SNACK: a big bar of laziness with a cup of hatred and two spoons of bitterness and resentment.

DINNER: sit with my family of lust, anger, greed, attachment and pride, and eat my children love and kindness with the knife and fork of fear and guilt. 

BEDTIME DRINK: a poisonous mixture of pride and control.

.... for some reason I can't sleep in peace !

Satnaam.

Satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam...... Dassan dass ji says do a daily assessment of our self against the benchmark of Truth.  Or another way to look at is.  "how much difference is there between us and our guru maharaj ji's actions."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...