Friday 5 September 2014

I am a great offender

I am a great offender and traitor of my guru,  I take credit for their wisdom,  I am full of five theives and desires,  but claim to be the winner , without your grace I could not do anything,  but now claim to have done seva,  without you I was rolling in the filth and no one cared for me,  no I take the glory for myself that you bestowed upon me,  I am attached to bodies and houses and belongings  around me although you have told us that it's just all clay pots going back to the earth,  I am full of as many sins as their are drops in the ocean,  please forgive me for thinking I have done or achieved anything,  it's only by your grace we are standing in truth,  please keep us here always in thanks and under your holy feet,  it's only you maharaj helping others,  thus little hurtful  stone under your foot cannot claim it did anything.  Please crush our ego and pride and make us into the dust in the road the Sangat walks on to come and see you.  Make us the welcome mat of your house where the sangat can wipe the shit off their shoes.   Sanu bax deho,  you are true and beautiful,  make us even like a drop of what you are maharaj ji and all our lifetimes will become Dhan Dhan forever.  And please bless everyone with extreme love,  humbleness, Truth and Compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...