Thursday 3 July 2014

Satguru makes us capable

When we say,  I am incapable of doing anything,  it doesn't mean we give up and do nothing and get depressed. It means that without the life force,  satnaam,  inside us,  we would fall to the ground in a heap,  a dead body,  yet while we are standing,  ego thinks it is doing everything,  getting proud of itself.. How good I am  how clever I am,  how beautiful I am,  how rich I have become.  But without satnaam,  life force,  what was ego able to do?  So dassan dass ji said,  we write we,  in order to recognise the Sat part of ourself,  our true infinite divine power running us, so instead of just saying I am incapable,  say,  satguru ji only by your grace can we do this task , please  you come and make us capable.

Tenth master ji,  said in his last life he was absorbed in God and god said go to earth now,  tenth master ji stood up,  did humble ardas and said only with your hand upon my back will I go.

Bhai bachittar singh ji,  was skinny Sikh,  but with guru going singh Ji's blessings to make him capable,  he went out and defeated the attacking elephant .

So ego is incapable,  but do ardas and satgurus hand on our back makes us capable.

Satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...