Wednesday 21 May 2014

Crazy About God

FROM DASSAN DASS ji:      Taranjeet KO RAM KEYO BAURA IN SAT SAT SAT DI MAHIMA. (Taranjeet ji is crazy in love with God, in praises of SAT SAT SAT)


RAVI JI: What does KO RAM KEYO BAURA mean gurpreeto ji:

baura - obsessed, crazy about   -  mad ly in love with God


FULL SHABAD BY SANT KABIR JI  (baura tranlsated as insane)...people are calling sant kabir ji crazy, insane, spoilt/gone away from normal,   sant kabir ji says, yes all of you maybe wise, and yes I am crazy, I am insane, I am spoilt, but God made me crazy lin love with him

aap n bouraa raam keeou bouraa ||   .......I have not made myself go insane - the Lord made me go insane.

bilaaval ||
bidhiaa n paro baadh nehee jaano ||
har gun kathhath sunath bouraano ||1||
maerae baabaa mai bouraa sabh khalak saiaanee mai bouraa ||
mai bigariou bigarai math aouraa ||1|| rehaao ||
aap n bouraa raam keeou bouraa ||
sathigur jaar gaeiou bhram moraa ||2||
mai bigarae apanee math khoee ||
maerae bharam bhoolo math koee ||3||
so bouraa jo aap n pashhaanai ||
aap pashhaanai th eaekai jaanai ||4||
abehi n maathaa s kabahu n maathaa ||
kehi kabeer raamai ra(n)g raathaa ||5||2||

Bilaaval:
I do not read books of knowledge, and I do not understand the debates.
I have gone insane, chanting and hearing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||1||
O my father, I have gone insane; the whole world is sane, and I am insane.
I am spoiled; let no one else be spoiled like me. ||1||Pause||
I have not made myself go insane - the Lord made me go insane.
The True Guru has burnt away my doubt. ||2||
I am spoiled; I have lost my intellect.
Let no one go astray in doubt like me. ||3||
He alone is insane, who does not understand himself.
When he understands himself, then he knows the One Lord. ||4||
One who is not intoxicated with the Lord now, shall never be intoxicated.
Says Kabeer, I am imbued with the Lord's Love. ||5||2||


shabad by ravinder singh ji.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36ACt2B42wY


JAG DA DEEP:

satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam 
satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam 
app na boaraa raam kiyoo boara,,,
mere baba mein boarra 
sabh khalt siyani mein boara

satnaam satnaam satnaam 
soo boara jo app na pehchanne,,
ap pehchhane tan eko janne,,,,
satnaam satnaam satnaam ji




Preeto.
===================
 
 

======================
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...