Thursday 20 March 2014

'20140320 naam rahio sadhu rahio -preeto.aac' has been shared with you through Box

Check out this file on Box: https://satnaam.box.com/s/uncyfe0qlp008n4b0z7w

dohrw ]
dhoharaa ||
Dohraa:

blu CutikE bMDn pry kCU n hoq aupwie ]
bal shhuttakiou ba(n)dhhan parae kashhoo n hoth oupaae ||
My strength is exhausted, and I am in bondage; I cannot do anything at all.

khu nwnk Ab Et hir gj ijau hohu shwie ]53]
kahu naanak ab outt har gaj jio hohu sehaae ||53||
Says Nanak, now, the Lord is my Support; He will help me, as He did the elephant. ||53||

blu hoAw bMDn Cuty sBu ikCu hoq aupwie ]
bal hoaa ba(n)dhhan shhuttae sabh kishh hoth oupaae ||
My strength has been restored, and my bonds have been broken; now, I can do everything.

nwnk sBu ikCu qumrY hwQ mY qum hI hoq shwie ]54]
naanak sabh kishh thumarai haathh mai thum hee hoth sehaae ||54||
Nanak: everything is in Your hands, Lord; You are my Helper and Support. ||54||

sMg sKw siB qij gey koaU n inbihE swiQ ]
sa(n)g sakhaa sabh thaj geae kooo n nibehiou saathh ||
My associates and companions have all deserted me; no one remains with me.

khu nwnk ieh ibpiq mY tyk eyk rGunwQ ]55]
kahu naanak eih bipath mai ttaek eaek raghunaathh ||55||
Says Nanak, in this tragedy, the Lord alone is my Support. ||55||

nwmu rihE swDU rihE rihE guru goibMdu ]
naam rehiou saadhhoo rehiou rehiou gur gobi(n)dh ||
The Naam remains; the Holy Saints remain; the Guru, the Lord of the Universe, remains.

khu nwnk ieh jgq mY ikn jipE gur mMqu ]56]
kahu naanak eih jagath mai kin japiou gur ma(n)th ||56||
Says Nanak, how rare are those who chant the Guru's Mantra in this world. ||56||

rwm nwmu aur mY gihE jw kY sm nhI koie ]
raam naam our mai gehiou jaa kai sam nehee koe ||
I have enshrined the Lord's Name within my heart; there is nothing equal to it.

ijh ismrq sMkt imtY drsu quhwro hoie ]57]1]
jih simarath sa(n)katt mittai dharas thuhaaro hoe ||57||1||
Meditating in remembrance on it, my troubles are taken away; I have received the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. ||57||1||

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...