Wednesday 15 January 2014

'20140115 upjee preet prem ras chao - preeto.aac' has been shared with you through Box

Satnaam

Check out this file on Box: https://satnaam.box.com/s/oaydbkqn913fxp746nbz

Meaning:

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=1048

oupajee preeth praem ras chaao ||
man than a(n)thar eihee suaao ||
naethrahu paekh dharas sukh hoe ||
man bigasai saadhh charan dhhoe ||
bhagath janaa kai man than ra(n)g ||
biralaa kooo paavai sa(n)g ||
eaek basath dheejai kar maeiaa ||
gur prasaadh naam jap laeiaa ||
thaa kee oupamaa kehee n jaae ||
naanak rehiaa sarab samaae ||6||

Love and affection, and the taste of yearning, have welled up within;

within my mind and body, this is my purpose:

beholding with my eyes His Blessed Vision, I am at peace.

My mind blossoms forth in ecstasy, washing the feet of the Holy.

The minds and bodies of His devotees are infused with His Love.

Rare is the one who obtains their company.

Show Your mercy - please, grant me this one request:

by Guru's Grace, may I chant the Naam.

His Praises cannot be spoken;

O Nanak, He is contained among all. |

Dandauth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...