Wednesday 15 May 2013

Bangladesh rescuer: 'I cut off limbs to save lives'

SatNaam Baba Ji, Dandauth Bandhna

please bless this kind soul who saved 34 people in the bangladesh bulding collapse even amputating their limbs in order to free them, because the doctor was too scared to go in.

He said "I have a lot of memories, particularly about the hand and foot being amputated. And the dead bodies - they haunt me. Some had no heads; with one the eyes had come out. Those images are horrible and they still haunt me.  I never thought I was a hero - I'm just an ordinary person trying to help and I'm grateful to God that I could help.

 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-22384529


Please everyone pray for all those people that died, and all of their families.

We notice we read/watch the news everyday for our entertainment, but they are real people, real suffering  and at least we can say is "Baba ji please bless them" and keep our compassion as the reason for watching rather than for entertainment.

jagat jalanda rakh lay apanee kirpa dhaar
jit duaraay ubaraay tithay lehu ubaar
satguru sukh vekhaliaa sachaa shabad veechar
nanak avar na sujhee har bin bakshanhaar.

Salok, Third Mehla:
The world is going up in flames - shower it with Your Mercy, and save it!
Save it, and deliver it, by whatever method it takes.
The Truth Guru has shown the way to peace, contemplating the True Word of the Shabad (SatNaam)
Nanak knows no other than the Lord, the Forgiving Lord. ||1||


--
Preeto.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Yahoo Messenger :  sachyara@yahoo.com
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...