Tuesday 8 January 2013

What did you see in me Guru Ji?

SatNaam



AVTAR: The greatest of the greatest souls, the purest of the purest,  helped.  
For that I always want you all to know that our place is at Guru ji's Charans (holy feet),  Guru Dassan Dass ji.  
What did you see in us Guru ji?   You could of just let us rot and die.

Love you Guru ji,
I am kaami (lustful), krodhi (angry), lobhi(greedy), mohi(attached) and ankhari(proud).

SATNAAM BABA Ji:  You are priceless to me. I is you,  you is me. Keep doing simran faithfully.  

--
Preeto.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Yahoo Messenger :  sachyara@yahoo.com
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...