Monday 28 January 2013

How Can I Know The Truth?

SatNaam

effort vs grace:

ego makes effort

give up and grace takes over.

pray by my efforts SatNaam Satguru ji I got nowhere, so I fall at your holy lotus feet, keep me as you will, make me do whatever you want, even if my body rots, my family dies, my wealth goes, but may the love of your sweet lotus feet never leave my heart.  Please Satnaam Satguru ji come into my heart, come into my mind, come into all of my chakras, come into each and every cell, please you come and you manifest,  the world needs you , not me and my ego,  please use this body in your service, pls you come and talk from this tongue, you come and walk with these feet, you come and write with these hands.  Nothing is mine, everything is Your,  no ego only YOU, no ego only YOU, no ego only YOU,  tuhee tu, You only You, tuhee tu,  tu tu karta tu hovay - saying YOU YOU YOU , I became YOU,  like a riveer flowing flowing flowing,  SAT NAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM  I didnt even know when I merged into the OCEAN of TRUTH.

The moment you really surrender, 100%, mind body, wealth, and give us desires for outside,  give up trying to make things happen how you wanted, and then accept that everything that is happening to you, IS AS PER WHAT YOU HAVE SOWN IN THE PAST,  then you are acceptng your destiny (BHAAG) that you wrote your self.  When you accept your BHAAG,  then you are living in the WILL OF GOD (HUKAM) as is written for you.  When you accept HIS HUKAM as it is playing out in your BHAAG, you go with the flow of your life.  Your ego stops fighting and resting, and complaining and blaming and trying to control and getting frustrated when things do not happen as ego wanted.

So that is step one, ego must surrender at the feet of your Guru - the one who gave you ETERNALLY BLESSED SATNAAM - GURPRASAADI NAAM,  accept your BHAAG, then you are living in the HUKAM,   and then dedicate your life to following what your Guru has taught you i.e. fight your five thieves, overcome maya, and do 2.5 hrs of simran in the earliy hours, never miss a day.

When you surrender like this 100%,  you will expereince the TRUTH in your own heart, for yourself, within a very short time.   The delay in realising TRUTH is only due to the time we take to really , truly, deeply jump into the OCEAN of SATGURU and say "ferry me across, or drown me, its upto YOU , but I am YOURS now."

Then all day long live out your life , your interactions are all due to your past deeds,  so reap that, but also sow good deeds for the future, keep givingk, giving, giving,   HEART only wants to give, ego/mind wants to take.  Live from heart only, even if mind.ego is telling you you will be worse off.   Give others the better deals, take whats left over for yourself,  want nothing from anyone or anything, only want to serve them, give to them, help them, to take their pain, only pray for others upliftment and well being, pray only to be a servant of all, lowest of all, even lower than a stool-worm - even there is God inside that.  Become so low, like mother earth takes the wieght of the whole world, takes the abuse, but still keeps on giving to one and all.  Beome so low that you feel you are nothing bu the dirt under eveyone;s feet, become so low, that you do nothing but wash every on;es feet with your mind all day long, just keep bringing the mind back to SATNAAM SATNAAM SATNAAM all day long, keep praying "Dear Satnaam Satguru ji, I am a great sinner, full of five thieves, I fully accept all of my minstakes, please forgive me"  -- ALL DAY LONg - every 5-10 minutes.

Do this and you will know the TRUTH in no time at all.

Please email Dassan Dass ji for GURPARSAADI NAAM if that is your feeling.


And also please read this section of the website.


In particular :



As soon as you truly believe and truly commit and fill with TRUTH LOVE AND DEVOTION, it wont take long at all.

Everything we have written to you, we have been through, it is the TRUTH.

God bless you always.


--
Preeto.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Yahoo Messenger :  sachyara@yahoo.com
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...