Thursday 29 March 2012

Why is Spiritual Progress not happening for me?


Satnaam ji, dandauth bandhna ji, we had a chat with paji yesterday.


16:30 rahul: satnaam ji , how 's everyone there.
16:31 me: satnaam paji
  all is good all is God
 how is your simran
 rahul: going well
  i m feeling ok
16:36 anythng u want to tell me abt simran and why is stages not happening to me , i don't say i m wanting but then also...
16:37 me: go back to basics
  its not about "me"
 rahul: means
 me: you just said "not happening to me"
16:38 means ego is talking
  ego is wanting something to happen
  ego is doing simran
  nothing will ever happen
  except frustration and complaints

 me: before doing simran, do ardas
16:40 ask for "satguru ji YOU please come and take some SEVA from this dog of your court, only YOUR Gurkirpa can take some SEVA from us."
  start with "haumai nahee tuhi-tu" - no ego only You
  and keep doing until ego melts
  and then start satnaam satnaam
  when you finish, do dandauth bandhna to your satguru who took the seva from you
16:41 and thank them "thankyou for whatever you gave me, and also thankyou for whatever you didnt give us yet."
  then there is no ego doing simran
  no complaints
  only thanks
  for being able to do satnaam kee seva
  which is simran.
16:42 ok?
16:46 rahul: thanks


God Bless all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...