Sunday 12 September 2010

fake humble person





SatNaam
 
 
there is no one as low as me, full of ego and jealousy and hatred towards myself.
 
No one as attached to their confortable life and family.
 
No one full of inadequencies as me, coward in society unable to get praise there,
so looking for it in the sangat.
 
There is no one more of a fake humble person than me, sharing wisdom with others
that I have not even earned.
 
No one as deceptive as me, that can be read as fake by other hearts right away.
 
No one as good as me at praising the sants, but doing nothing ourself
 
Guru Arjun Dev ji is saying this about this fake one,
 
avar updesay aap na karay
avat javat janamay maray.
preaching to others, but no doing it himself,
he is destined to coming coming and going.
 
Please forgive us.
Please dont respond to this email, een though  our ego would like to hear whatever you say,
 
Dhan is the Sant who sits in our heart watching us being fake,
then gets a big stick to tell us through the mouth of Sant.
 
Ego doesnt like being hit
Ego is is shit.
I am full of shit.
 
Sorry for all our fake seva and fake humbleness.
 
Please dont listen to anything we say, listen only to the ones
who have finished their bhagti, otherwise blind like me
will only lead blind into never ending darkness of the cage of the mind.
 
Dhan is Baba ji , Dassan Dass ji and all other Sant Sangat.
 
Fake dust of your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...