Friday 6 November 2009

Overcome desires for team winning

Sat naam veer ji,

you ahve asked Dassan Dass ji, but we would like to answer you.

You have answered your own question. When you have hopes in the world of Maya then you have either short term happiness
if it happens, or sadness if it doesnt. Gurbani teaches us to put all of our hopes into SatNaam only. Only SatNaam gives us permanent happiness. Anything that causes us sadness, despair or ony temporary happiness is false and yes you are right we have to move our mind away from those things.

Watch these things for fun, dont take them seriously, at the end of the day all sports are invented to keep the mind busy. That's why they are called pastimes ..to pass the time. Its just a group of people chasing a ball all day long - why are you letting it effect your mind? Place your mind at the lotus feet of the SatGuru and pass your time doing SatNaam SatNaam then you will never be sad or disappointed.

Dust of your feet
HArjit


2009/11/6 Singh:

Respected dassan das ji ,

Kotan kot Dandauth bandhna ji at you lotus feet.

Satnaam Satnaam Sada Satnaam

SInce longs time i have talked to you , I have left my old company and joined new job so my email has chnaged.
Whenever i feel something to ask you are my only hope.


yesterday i was watching Cricket match , i was despearate that India should win and sachin should stay till end.
I don't know how many Ardass i have done . I was sure that India will win but at the end i was very much disaapointed when Sachin Got out and i could not sleep properly . I was so much disturbed and funny thing is this loss of India has no impact on my life but still i am so sad and it always ahppens whenever india loses.


I have my friend who did not watch cricket and he didn't bothered whether India won or not.

I was thinking that it means How happy are persons who don't like cricket at least they are not sad if India loses and there are persons like me who spend many days in disappointement when india loses.

So what i am confused , what should i do . SHould i stop watching cricket and eveygame where there is loss and defeat.

I don't know please guide me dassan dass ji


Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...