Thursday 22 October 2009

truth about people

QN:
 
2009/10/22 <deepa@waheguru.com>

Dear Harjitji,

I am worried as yesterday I was just doing my simran and it started telling me about the people around me.  I am so worried as I do not want to think bad about anybody and I feel I am doing something really terrible before God. I feel that I am judging those around me.

I am not perfect either, who am I to judge those around me. I do not know if what I am hearing is true or not

 Please help

REPLY:
 

> On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:32:57 +0100, Harjit wrote:
SatNaam Deepa Ji,
Dassan Dass ji said that when we start doing "Sat Naam Sat Naam" simran then God will start showing the Truth to us including the truth about people around us.   However, in meditation ti doesnt help to be thinking about other people and then worrying - all these are like waves of the mind.  And we want to dive deep into the ocean and not be tossed around by the waves.  so before starting simran always do your ardas "Dear Satguru ji , we are not good no-one is bad, please bless everyone and may we just wash their feet and become the dust of everyone's feet and may your lotus feet reside in our heart."
Then sit inmeditation and imagine your Gurus feet and wash them in your heart.  Then when you feel lots of love, imagine the feet of your family and friends and wash them with love, and then imagine the feet of people who are not so friednly with you(enemies) and wash their feet as well util you feel love.   Washing their feet keep reciting "Haumai nahee tuhee tu" no ego only you ..and you keep doing it until you only see your gurus feet in everyones feet.  Its only ego that makes us think we are separate from others, when there is no ego we see God inside us and God inside everyone - all becomes one - ik drisht .
God bless you
 
thanks
dust of your feet
Harjit

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...