Wednesday 24 June 2009

cat filth

satnaam ji - dandauth bandhana ji
 
when i didn't bother about the front garden, it was overgrown and messy.
 
But when we dug it up, weeded it, put new soil in and planted flowers, it looked very pretty.
 
That was until, the cat struck and started using the soft new soil as its toilet.
 
So everyday I have been trying different ways of deterring it - scatternig drawing pins,
spreading wood chip, covering the soil with bricks, but everyday the cat finds a way through do its poo.
 
So a part of us gets angrier and angrier, starts hating the cat, starts hating the cat owners who let their cats roam about.
 
Then with Gur Prasaad we have realised that
 
God is the Creator of the Garden of the Mind.
 
Guru is the Gardener who plants in us the seed of Naam and guides us.
 
Guru is the one who is weeding out the 5 thieves and showering us amrit.
 
Guru is the one who is making our mind garden beautiful.
 
So what am I?
 
I am the cat who tramples over the Guru's flowers of divine qualities planted so lovingly by the Guru,
and just does another poo of ego, anger, greed, attachment and lust.
 
Guru is the most patient and cleans us up again.
 
And I am the most stubborn and just poos again and again.
 
 
Dear Satguru ji, I fuly accept all of the misdeeds I have done under the influence of the 5 thieves, 
please forgive me and bless me with the Gur Parsaad of love, devotion and faith so I may blossom with Gur Parsaad of Naam, 
Naam Simran and Seva - Parupkaar (helping others) and Maha Parupkaar (saving others).
 
 
As for the cat in the garden, I forgive him as even his poo is part of nature - created by God - but I'm going to build a fence!!!!
 
 
Dust of your feet
Harjit 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...