Wednesday 1 April 2009

Chat with taranjeet singh about the sick dog and thinking good for others

Satnaam ji
dandauth bandhana ji
 
hope Taranjeet ji does not mind, but we would like to share our chat this morning as it may be helpful to others too.
 
dust of your feet
Harjit

 taranjeet: sada tuhaade charne te ho sada matha jee
09:11 plz forgive us we moorakh has to confess today we went to that dog in hospital and there by ur grace we purchased suome gloucose drip and other medicines for her , but one thing was left "sanitizing spray to apply on small incursion wound caused for driping glouse and we asked the compunder he told us u purchase it afterwards then after all driping & all we went to VET she told us purchase that spray , we foll in maya said that we have applied bandage on her wound so seems nt neccessary and sarted thinking that she may be getting commision for all purchases so she is pressing us to buy that unneccessary product but actually it was our ego and mind telling us so please forgive this manmukh for so satnaam jee mein paapi moorakh aap bakshanhaare jee meri muj se mein nu maare jee
09:12 me: yes, our calculating mind gets in the way of doing good deeds
09:13 thats all you have to do, is to realise what the mind is upto, and only ask "where are those thoughts coming from within us?"
 taranjeet: we will go in evening and purchase that My lord jus do not let this paapi forget u
 me: we shouldnt even try to guess what other people are thinking or doing, we dont really know do we?
09:14 taranjeet: yes my love
 me: all we have to do is good deeds, other people will reap what they sow.
 taranjeet: thanks for ur clearing my love this chuda doesnt works at all
  plz aap karoo sambhaal
 me: so as long as we know we tried our best, and we did what felt right within us that is all we can do, isnt it?
09:15 because whatever we know and think, god inside us also knows and hears that.
09:16 So if we were resistant to buy the spray because it was hurting us to spend more money, than that is lobh thief inside us.
  But our ego mind will always blame the other person for beng greedy - wanting more commission!
 taranjeet: cut cut haume maare aap apan nistaare hoon taan moorakh sad hee haare aya dwaar toohare
 me: So we end up pointing the finger at the other, insteaad of inside!!!
09:17 hum nahee chunga buraa nahee koee, pranvaat nanak taray soi
 taranjeet: yes Satguru-pyaare
  please forgive this fool
 me: on this path even if a thief comes to rob us we cant call them bad can we?
 taranjeet: yes my love
 me: we can only call bad the lobh and moh for maya inside us that doesnt want our things to be stolen
09:18 taranjeet: we cant call them bad i am bad
  that is y sad thought from head taahin heart dead
 me: and then when we realise that then we can only touch their feet and thank them for showing us how much lobh and moh of maya we still ahve inside us
09:19 we cant even call ourself bad!!
 taranjeet: yes it is truth satnaam jee
 me: our soul is god, just as other peoples soul are god as well, so no one not even ourself is bad
  but our actions and other peoples actions can be bad
09:20 remember the difference, it is very important
  the criminal is not bad, the crime he did was bad
  the child is not bad, the mischief they did was bad
09:21 taranjeet: yes satnaam jee
 me: it is important to always love the god in the other person and in ourself, but confess the bad action and punish it accordingly
09:22 it is subtle difference, but it makes all the difference
  my friend taught prisoners in a prison about positive thniking and so on
  she asked them what kind of things did your parents say to you when you grew up?
09:23 and they said there parents called them very bad things like "you'll grow up to be a criminal" or "they should have thrown you out with the afterbirth (placenta)"
09:24 taranjeet: sat-bachan satnaam jee
 me: all these life, these children were told by parents and society they were bad, not worthy of love, useless, terrible people
  and it destroyed the inner child, and they started believing it, that they were bad and so that is what they became and ended up doing crimes and in prison
  do you get it?
09:26 taranjeet: yes all is good and all is God
 me: if we tell children , even when they are naughty, that we love them very much, but we dont love their bad action. so for the bad action they have to make up for it by losing some tv time, or not getting a treat, then the child understands they are loved but they need to behave well.
  in the same way we need to talk to our own mind
  it is like that naughty child,
09:27 taranjeet: yes hw to punish mind oh forever kind
 me: it can thnik bad thngs and act upon them, so we say we love you god and guru, we love you our soul, but o my mind you have done x.y and z actionsunder the influence of maya, so we confess these thoughts and deeds and ask for forgiveness from god-guru-Snagat, then we forgive ourself too and dont think about it again
09:28 just carry on remembing the love within, the soul that is always shining
  our soul is like the eternal sunshine inside our heart
 taranjeet: thanks my love ur blessing is making us smile in ur love
 me: but our bad deeds and thoughts become the karma clouds that block the sun
09:29 we just have to move the karma clouds out of the way with gurprasad, and once they have gone we dont think about them again, we only feel the sunshine again
 taranjeet: u r my love u r my love u r my love
  allah malik
09:30 thanks for ur pure sweet words
 me: God always loves us, God always is shining bright inside us, we just forget that and let our thoughts go into maya mind, but we can scoop up all those maya mind thoughts and throw them aside
  and feel the sunhsine again
  its all gods grace
09:31 taranjeet: tu mera mein tera tu mera mein tera tu mera mein tera tu mera mein tera tu mera mein tera tu mera mein tera
 me: feeling guilty and bad after doing bad deeds and thoughts is only helpful if it makes us remorseful and makes us seek out forgiveness and makes us resolve to be a better person
  still feeling bad and guilty after gaining forgiveness from god -guru is no good for health or mind and blocks our spiritual progress
09:32 taranjeet: plz give resolve to paapi plz give resolve to paapi
 me: You are doing great, just remember "be kind to your mind"
09:33 sometimes we have to speak nicely to the mind, like mata ji (baba ji's wife) said to me once she dealt with haumai like this "Dear haumai you have been in control of my whole life, but now i need you to go as now there is only room for Satnaam."
09:34 taranjeet: sometime we get this thing satnaam jee when we are doing such thing that this is also HUKUm like while driving away frm VEt we thought of going back but this but we got that this is also hukum
  ok
  that cleared a lot
09:35 me: yes, that is fine, if it felt right to you not to buy the spray that was the hukum.
  But try not to think about what the other person was thinking eg they were after more commission. Its not for us to judge or think about others, thats all.
  they will reap what they sow.
09:36 taranjeet: yes thats right My love knight
 me: I find it really helpful now to try and think of something positive about everyone
 taranjeet: u are height of height in right
  love is ur diet
09:37 make us ur kite and get along no fight rope is tight
 me: because if i keep focusing on their begative points (which may or may not to be true, as i am just thinking they are like that, and i dont really know, like you didnt really know if the vet was after more commisiion) then it makes my mind more negative
 taranjeet: yes my love jee
  u are sat jee
 me: so whoever i meet, try and change the negative thought to something positive
09:38 taranjeet: God bless u with beyant love
 me: eg the vet is dhan dhan, they trianed for so many years, they have the knowledge and they help so many of gods creatures, they are doing a great job and I am thankful for the good they do and have done.
 taranjeet: yes my love
09:39 sat-bachan
 me: And rather than think negative , our job is to pray for them, "deat satguru ji , please also bless this vet with good thoughts and gurus wisdom and to get out of 5 thieves."
  thats all, we leave with positive thoughts and leave a blessing for their future life.
  rather than bringing any negativity about them inside us
 taranjeet: yes my satnaam u are the blissful one My God
 me: because our mind becomes whatever it focuses on
 taranjeet: thanks thanks thanks thanks athanks
09:40 me: if it sees negative all around it becomes rogee(diseases)
  but if it sees only satguru in every heart then it becomes God - Jyot.
 taranjeet: God bless u My Love this lowly wants to reach u let it be slowly
09:41 me: and we are not in a position to judge anyone else, only god-guru can do that.
 taranjeet: yes satnaam jee
 me: That is why we can only judge our own actions against hte benchmark of Truth (gurbani & gurmat & gurus words).
09:42 But god-guru can judge everyone in the world and that is why gurbani can say "jo jo deesay so so rogee, rog rehat mera satguru jogee"
 taranjeet: u are jogee mein moorakh maya da roogi
09:43 dhan dhan harjeet jee dhan dhan harjeet jee dhan dhan harjeet jee dhan dhan harjeet jee dhan dhan harjeet jee dhan dhan harjeet jee
 me: i am rogee too, there is nothing good about me, i forget Satnaam all the time, but luckily He does not forget me because he gives me sangat of you, dassan das ji, baba ji, sant sangat too.
09:44 taranjeet: u are love kind blessed Kamal of kamlapati satnaam
 me: ok ji, thankyou for your seva dn your time.dhan dhan sukhee raho ji, send our love and blessings to shweta ji too.
09:45 taranjeet: we are thankful to u in merer words do not knw hw to thank u really mere mitar pyare raam dass satnaam
  yes satnaam jee thanks for taking time for this bistha ka kidaa
  God bless u alwys with sukh sukh sukh
  sada karoo prem dee bhuk bhuk bhuk
 me: satnaam ji ka khalsa satnaam ji kee fateh!!
09:46 taranjeet: give our lowly prem to ur children and mata jee
  satnaam jee ka khalsa satnaam jee ki fateh
  bharam muj mooraqkh dey sad sat ve hateh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...