Thursday 11 September 2008

Re: meditation experience question - star light

Sat Naam Sat Guru Sat Sangat
I bow to You, please accept my forehead at your feet.
 
Dear Gurubala Ji,
 
you described a very beautiful expereince, of the Light coming through you and blessing God's child.
And now you feel more praanc energy in your hands.  You also correctly related it to healing and that you dont do any.
I used to mediate alot at the Gurdwara and my hands used to get hot,  didn't understand at that time.
OnceI remember that my sister was very stressed and just intuitively I went and placed my palm on her forehad and just did my simran (internally meditated on God's name).  I did not know why I did that and it wasn;t a normal thing for anyone in my family or Sikh relgious community to do, but my sister said she felt soothed afterwards.
 
About 8 years late when I had fallen from that "higher" state and into the worldly wants like most married people, our younger daughter Tavleen was 2 weeks old and pulled by accident by her 2 yr old sister. Her had landed on the kitchen tiles and she fractured her skull.  We rushed to hospital and whilst she was lying on the bed waiting to be seen by the Doctor, I was praying for her from deep inside.  I felt the soothing Light that I had forgotten about fro years before, it was coming in through the top of my head in to my chest and down my arm.  Intuitively, I placed my palm on her tiny head and did simran wi thall my heart and soul for her to be healed.  I could sense Light filling her head and body.
 
A few years after that and after getting back into meditation and a spiritual life away from desires and wants, I met my spiritual teacher (Baba Ji), he explained to me that this energy is what is called "amrit" in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji.  It is basically God - the One who doesnt die (a - beyond,  mrit - death).  IT is the lifeforce, the cosmic energy, the One manifesting within as as Light.   That One is the Light, that One is the Healing, that One is the one we are having a one-to-one with in meditation when we become empty, that One fills us up.  When we think only of serving others and forget about ourself, then that Light can come through.  When we pray with love and devotion for the upliftment of others then the One who is the Source of all Love and Light comes through us to heal the others.  That One is the Healer, the Healing Energy and the Healed.  Baba Ji says that One is the One-in-all, the All-in-One and the All-in-all.  And he is the One Named Truth - ik Onkar Sat Naam.
 
Baba Ji told me this "energy" is called many things by many people, he said it is the same thing people call "Reiki".   That was the first time anyone really explained to me what the meaning of hot hands, of the love-light was.  After that I was drawn to a book by Betty Shine called "Mind Magic" - she was a healer and her book exaplined a lot of things.  After that me and my sister went and learned Reiki, it has added another dimension to our spiritual path.  Rei-ki means God-Force and we become a channel for that God-Force - the Light.   When I do reiki healing now,  I place these hands near the person, pray to ik onkar sat naam  , become empty and let the Light pour through this crown chakra, heart charka down the arms and through the palms.  I have found Guru Nanak Dev Ji's sweet words to be true, that where the needy are looked after God's Mercy rains down.  When we pray for others with love in our hearts and call upon God , the Mother of All to look after Her child, then the mercy of Amrit rains through us to shower them with healing.
 
Also regarding seeing colours in the other mail, it sigood you are sensitive to these different energies but dont get stuck there.   Keep moving on tofalling in love with the One Source, the One Named Sat Naam , Ik Onkar Sat Naam.  Yogi Bhajan ji wrote that when he first came to the US he went to some meditation classes and people just talked about the colours they saw , he said he found they were so far from God and lost in other aspects and they didnt' even know.
 
dust of your feet
 
Harjit  
 
 
Re: meditation experience question - star light 
  supermomc2004
Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:22 pm (PDT)
Sat Nam,
 
I also have a question to ask the group in regards to the meditation experience postings.  Ever since 1996, when I meditate, I see a rainbow of etheric colors.  I almost feel like a mood ring.  Does anyone have an idea what this pertains too?  It has always fascinated me.  Any assistance would be appreciated.  I have asked other but have never received an answer that has even remotely sounded right.  If that makes sense?
Rebecca

----- 
From: Gurubala
Subject: [Kundalini Yoga] meditation experience question - star light
Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 11:36 PM

Sat Nam
Following on from the post re golden scroll work/ seeing nadis I have
one to ask the group...a few months ago I was meditating whilst breast
feeding - inhaling sat, exhaling nam into my 3rd eye & connecting with
my baby. I had the experience of whitest light - ultra violet like
magnesium burning come into my crown down my head & fill my lungs &
chest then through to my finger tips. The light was cool rather than
warm in sensation & felt beautiful & very safe. I asked what it was &
got back "starlight". Has anyone else had or heard of an experience
like this? It was incredibly healing & energising but I can't really
find any info on it online or thru asking friends. Following the
experience I have had an increased amount of pranic energy in my
hands. I do not do any healing work but teach KY.
Thanks & infinite blessings to all,
Gurubala, Sydney OZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat sangat and sat baba ji quotes 52

Sat Bachans from Dassan Dass Ji... There is no BRAHAM GYANI OR SATGURU BIGGER AND BETTER THAN TRUST, LOVE AND DEVOTION. Trust, LOVE AND ...